Jan 21, 2009

Yes I Can!!!!

As the country begins a new. I'm going to take a cue from President Obama (god that's nice to finally saw without the "elect" in between). And am starting a new chapter in the book "Jesse Haller's Web-Presents".

What can you hope to see?

Well I'm glad you asked. I cannot promise I'll update everyday. I'll try... but that hasn't always worked for me. But each week I will be posting some kind of art work. Mostly comics... you know it's kind of what I do, but there will also be drawings, sketches, and paintings.

Also each week I'll be be talking about a comic. I have a wide collection of comics, having read them for 18 years. I'll pick a comic that deserves some attention, scan in some panels and talk about it. Then you all can add your comments, tell me what you think, talk about it. It will be FUN!!! This won't be like AT4W, although he was an influence. I won't just be ripping on crap comics. I'll be ripping apart good comics too. Talk about the writers and artist. The good, the bad, and the ugly... the ugly being Liefeld.

I will be more engaged with my fellow artist, the rest of the comic community, and my friends that have taken a little bit of a backseat lately.

Hope everyone enjoys and is looking forward to the new web-presents of Jesse Haller.

No comments: